New friends :)

Hi I'm looking for some new friends I've only got my partner on it :( I want to see how others are getting on with this see what I can learn from it! X

Replies

• katiess1128
    katiess1128 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi Katie! I'm Katie as well :) I've had MFP for a while now and just started using it again about a month ago and it has been SO helpful! Trying to get into shape for my brother's wedding in August :) Feel free to add me & we can motivate one another! :)
  • mytman
    mytman Posts: 218
    We would love to support you in your goals and also give you some people to bounce ideas off and to support you.

So welcome to the community and feel free to add me as a friend

Lets to this "live the moment"
  • ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    I'm always looking for supportive friends as well, anyone is free to add :)
  • Thank you will add you all :) I lost 6lb in my first week,I've been doing Zumba everyday nothing in my diet changed I didn't lose any weight!? I was told this could be something to do with the muscle tissue swealing and water? I've also been eating weight watchers meals twice a day some days! Today is a new day for me new start see where I can improve things :) I've spent a good part of a year on the Cambridge :( every time I've stopped I've doubled the weight back on :( so I'm very motavited & determient to start living a healthy life style & be slimmer at the same time :) x
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    anyone can feel free to add me too :)