Herbalife Shakes

Options
2»

Replies

• RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I use my protein shakes for supplement reasons but to thicken mine I use rolled oats and or milk rather than water. having said that nothing tastes better than a freshly made shake. Just not the same making it the night before. Are you able to whip one up before you leave in the morning?
  • ginabops
    Options
    The reason why she gained weight back because she started eating the wrong foods. As an Herbalife distributor, especially here in LA, we take weight loss to a whole new level. We not only get clients on our programs but we teach them about the importance of nutrition and their regular meals and we have many local free fitness clubs for them to participate in. I've kept my weight off for over 6 months and I still have one shake a day to get my RDA's the rest of the day is filled with nutrient rich foods.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    The reason why she gained weight back because she started eating the wrong foods. As an Herbalife distributor, especially here in LA, we take weight loss to a whole new level. We not only get clients on our programs but we teach them about the importance of nutrition and their regular meals and we have many local free fitness clubs for them to participate in. I've kept my weight off for over 6 months and I still have one shake a day to get my RDA's the rest of the day is filled with nutrient rich foods.

If the issue is food choice, why not just eat nutrient rich foods all the time and skip the shakes?