NSV: I Inspired A Friend

Despite waking up with a massive headache, battling heavy traffic during my commute, and being late for work this morning, I am having an awesome morning.

A close friend recently began her weight-loss journey. She's been watching her calories, and exercising moderately. Last weekend we talked, and I told her she's doing fantastic. I also shared with her my experience with diet alone vs diet + weight & strength training. This morning she knocked out her first strength training workout before 5:30. I am so proud of her, and I told her so! Her response was this: "Just being who you are is what truly inspired me to begin the workout portion of my journey. I was looking at your photos yesterday and I know you had to work hard to get where you're at, and so do I!"

She's freakin awesome!

Bonus points for her: I offered her the hand weights that I've outgrown & she said she'll take them :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!