Before and After

Options
2»

Replies

• tracyowens22
    tracyowens22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I don't mind sharing my personal info if it's motivating for others. I'm by far perfect, but I work hard to keep going, even when I don't really want to. I am 5'6". At my heaviest, I was 215+. I kinda just stopped weighing because I didn't want to know. My lowest weight was 148. However, life happens and I let myself back into my old habits again, which resulted in gaining some back. I have about 20 lbs to go to be back at my lowest weight. When I was at my lowest weight, I'd say it took me about a year to get there from when I started caring about what I was doing. I'd bounce around up and down but not really make any headway until after my youngest was born. Then I realized if I wanted to be healthier and smaller, I needed to pay attention and start being accountable. My goal is to be back at 148 (or even 140) and be back into my size 4s and 5s in time for summer. In AZ, summer starts about the end of March so here's to all us reaching our goals and kicking @$$!
  • tracyowens22
    Options
    Thank you AWESOME husband :) Thanks for keeping me accountable.
  • loricolt
    loricolt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, keep up the great job, the reward is so worth it!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great work :)
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! This is impressive
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    before_zpsef262197.jpg

May 2006 I went to Hawaii looking like before, sitting on the beach in a two-piece thinking I looked pretty hot.... Oh wow.

after_zpsf5b56553.jpg
    10 sizes later...18 to an 8.

NEW GOAL: I want to be skinny enough to wear that top.
  • tracyowens22
    Options
    You can do it!!! It actually says "Royal B*tch"....totally fitting some days :)
  • Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Don't know how to post pics but my profile pic is my before and after :happy:
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! HOT MAMA!!!
  • Lissette_Brooks
    Lissette_Brooks Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Ooooooh you go girl!!
  • cloquetable
    Options
    fantastic! keep it up.
  • JessicaPiche89
    JessicaPiche89 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Wow!!!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look great!! Good Work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!