Anyone else have this feeling lately in the forums?

Replies

• katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    A61LKGd.gif

OMG - more reasons to be a little in love... :flowerforyou:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Topic: I'm going to do something stupid!

Hey everyone I just decided to do something stupid and I know it's dumb but I've made my decision. What does everyone think of my stupid idea?

I did that same stupid thing a year ago and lost a ton of weight. I have gained it all back so I am planning on doing it all over again. The weight is sure to stay off this time!

I'm doing that stupid thing too! However, along with that stupid thing I'm removing this yummy and nutritious thing from my diet that I'm not allergic to, I'm thinking the removal of said item for a random number of months will excellerate my lack of results!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    This is a trick question, right?
  • Can someone explain? As a "newbie" i dont quite follow!

Not only what doorki said, but some people will post comments and if someone they dislike disagrees with them they'll cry harrassment, make up things for their friends, then start reporting you so you'll get a strike.

Those users are hard to spot because they're the same ones who claim to hate people who report for being judgy or for getting butthurt over disagreements.

It's a tricky place, MFP is!

Wow! People of a grown up age are actually like that!? This amazes me!

Thanks for all shedding some light on the matter:)

The ugly, bratty attitudes you see in 4 year olds carries over to individuals way past their thirties. It's pretty annoying. Ohh well. Just be one of the cool people...you'll be in the minority. The rest are smart mouths, smart alecs, and try to show superiority by being completely annoying. LOL
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member

Hey everyone I just decided to do something stupid and I know it's dumb but I've made my decision. What does everyone think of my stupid idea?

I did that same stupid thing a year ago and lost a ton of weight. I have gained it all back so I am planning on doing it all over again. The weight is sure to stay off this time!

I'm doing that stupid thing too! However, along with that stupid thing I'm removing this yummy and nutritious thing from my diet that I'm not allergic to, I'm thinking the removal of said item for a random number of months will excellerate my lack of results!

I don't care that everyone disagrees with my stupid plan. I'm doing it, anyway, even though I have no idea what it is supposed to really do. You're all mean!
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member

Just break up.
  • LB2LL
    LB2LL Posts: 240 Member
    More like this:

5BKCy.gif

I'm new and I feel this way quite often.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

Just break up.

Watch out now. Giving simplified advice - no matter how true it is - might get you called a troll.
    Which is hilarious as when you look at everyone else's 2-8 paragraphs of advice...they are saying the same exact thing..yet, they aren't called trolls or meanies.

*rolls eyes*
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Can someone explain? As a "newbie" i dont quite follow!

Not only what doorki said, but some people will post comments and if someone they dislike disagrees with them they'll cry harrassment, make up things for their friends, then start reporting you so you'll get a strike.

Those users are hard to spot because they're the same ones who claim to hate people who report for being judgy or for getting butthurt over disagreements.

It's a tricky place, MFP is!

Wow! People of a grown up age are actually like that!? This amazes me!

Thanks for all shedding some light on the matter:)

The ugly, bratty attitudes you see in 4 year olds carries over to individuals way past their thirties. It's pretty annoying. Ohh well. Just be one of the cool people...you'll be in the minority. The rest are smart mouths, smart alecs, and try to show superiority by being completely annoying. LOL

tumblr_lkdj1l1MpT1qfd0ebo1_500.gif
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member

that stupid thing you're going to do is stupid. don't do it. instead do this other thing that is not only not stupid, but has actual scientific research to back it up.

Now you're just being ridiculous.

:-)
  • teamdj1
    teamdj1 Posts: 265 Member
    The average person' s opinions are generally of more value to themselves than to anyone else. :laugh: :laugh:

3 out of 2 people have trouble with fractions....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its friday all
  • Anmariee
    Anmariee Posts: 31 Member
    everyday....I'm shuffling

exactly...
  • jrowens3224
    jrowens3224 Posts: 31 Member
    tumblr_lqqkjlLVDe1qivbzto1_250.gif

haha I still love watching this.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    I think it's called....January :laugh:

It'll be over around March:drinker:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member

that stupid thing you're going to do is stupid. don't do it. instead do this other thing that is not only not stupid, but has actual scientific research to back it up.

YOU CALLED MY STUPID IDEA STUPID! REPORTED! DIGNITY! INTERNET! RESPECT! JOURNEY!
  • teamdj1
    troll :drinker:
  • IsabellaC45
    IsabellaC45 Posts: 137 Member
    More like this:

5BKCy.gif

Every other post I see....
  • teamdj1
    I'm just saying
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    YOU CALLED MY STUPID IDEA STUPID! REPORTED! DIGNITY! INTERNET! RESPECT! JOURNEY!

:laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

c86.jpg