YAY! Just lost my first 10 lbs!!!

Options
Zumaria1
Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
I was so excited to say that as of today, I just lost my first 10 lbs! I've been here since Nov 28th, so about 2 months time. I measured myself and also lost inches!! My stats are:

SW 160
CW 150

Waist on 12/21 33" Waist now: 31.5
Hips on 12/21 43" Hips now 41.5

SOOOO excited and so thankful for this site and all the helpful tips!! Not to mention my Zumba 4x times a week!!!! YAY!

Replies

• nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Great job! I too hit my 10lb mark today. I have a lot more to go, but we both should be very proud for sticking to this!
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. :) Congratulations!!
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Great Job, Keep up the good work!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Nice! That's the best kind of motivation! YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm hoping to hit that mark in the next week or two.

Keep up up the great work!
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Good job! It's good to see someone being patient and taking weight off gradually. Many people would have gotten discouraged by now because the weight wasn't coming off "fast enough".
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I am 2.2 lbs from losing 10 lbs. Way to go.
  • Zumaria1
    Options
    Good job! It's good to see someone being patient and taking weight off gradually. Many people would have gotten discouraged by now because the weight wasn't coming off "fast enough".

You're absolutely right!! My goal is lifestyle change, and I know it will take time. Little by little. :happy:
  • Zumaria1
    Options
    Great job! I too hit my 10lb mark today. I have a lot more to go, but we both should be very proud for sticking to this!

congrats to you too!!!
  • Zumaria1
    Options
    Nice! That's the best kind of motivation! YOU CAN DO THIS!

Thanks!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!