Seeking a bad*ss sidekick!

Options
Mysterious avenger type with a sarcastic edge seeks CHIPPER sidekick to lighten mood, encourage motivation, and provide brightly colored target for criminal submachine guns. Must not be afraid of clowns, penguins, snowmen, disfigurements, clay, skulls, cats, plants, hats, ninjas, ninja assassins, unnecessary surgery, or crowbars. ESPECIALLY CROWBARS! Should also probably enjoy fitness.

I’m a desk jockey by day, superheroine by night... Awesome? Duh. Fit? NOPE!

Be my friend and help me get this body moving!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lalalillysan
    Options
    Man you freaking awesome! You had me at sidekick... Being a literal comic book collector by day any time I see the words "superhero" or "sidekick" I am immediately. So here is my resume in accordance to your requirements:

Lilly (age 21)...though I am more of a Justice League type, I can totally pull off the Avenger vibe. Totally chipper, upbeat, and motivated all of the time due to my naturally happy aura. Not afraid of any of those things, mainly just extremely realistic dolls, and the occasional weeping angel (yes I am a Whovian, as well as a Trekker, if you are neither then I hope it does not disqualify me for I will keep my fandom under wraps)...PS love cats.

I solemnly swear to motivate, advocate, and support the advancement in this fit journey if you, Jribeiro86, do so chose me as your sidekick. I also swear to continually make you smile, laugh, and feel better when you are down!
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Man you freaking awesome! You had me at sidekick... Being a literal comic book collector by day any time I see the words "superhero" or "sidekick" I am immediately. So here is my resume in accordance to your requirements:

Lilly (age 21)...though I am more of a Justice League type, I can totally pull off the Avenger vibe. Totally chipper, upbeat, and motivated all of the time due to my naturally happy aura. Not afraid of any of those things, mainly just extremely realistic dolls, and the occasional weeping angel (yes I am a Whovian, as well as a Trekker, if you are neither then I hope it does not disqualify me for I will keep my fandom under wraps)...PS love cats.

I solemnly swear to motivate, advocate, and support the advancement in this fit journey if you, Jribeiro86, do so chose me as your sidekick. I also swear to continually make you smile, laugh, and feel better when you are down!

O.O I have to admit, your extreme awesomeness may actually trump my own... And I don't know if I can have that in a sidekick. Self preservation, you understand. That being said, I'm absolutely thrilled to meet you and have you as a friend! Together I'm positive we can meet our fitness goals AND have fun geeking out along the way! Yay!

P.S.
    I'm ALSO a Whovian and Trekker!! :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I am nobody's sidekick!

q7IrU.gif
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Someone who likes Doctor Who and Comic Books? I've found my people!

I already have a cape and I practice my ninja high kicks on a regular basis.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    love me a badass, any badass here can add me.
  • Jribeiro86
    Options
    I am nobody's sidekick!

q7IrU.gif

LOL. And I respect you already for that!
  • Jribeiro86
    Options
    I practice my ninja high kicks on a regular basis.

You too?!! I thought I was the only one to perfect those moves. ;)
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mysterious avenger type with a sarcastic edge seeks CHIPPER sidekick to lighten mood, encourage motivation, and provide brightly colored target for criminal submachine guns. Must not be afraid of clowns, penguins, snowmen, disfigurements, clay, skulls, cats, plants, hats, ninjas, ninja assassins, unnecessary surgery, or crowbars. ESPECIALLY CROWBARS! Should also probably enjoy fitness.

I’m a desk jockey by day, superheroine by night... Awesome? Duh. Fit? NOPE!

Be my friend and help me get this body moving!! :flowerforyou:

You had me at sarcastic edge, but lost me at clowns. You pulled me back again with ninjas and we almost broke up with the crowbars (ninjas don't need crowbars!!), but the flower worked in the end.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I practice my ninja high kicks on a regular basis.

You too?!! I thought I was the only one to perfect those moves. ;)

I get so many odd looks at work, but they gotta be practiced.
  • Jessiebell527
    Jessiebell527 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WHOVIANS UNITE!
  • Jribeiro86
    Options
    You had me at sarcastic edge, but lost me at clowns. You pulled me back again with ninjas and we almost broke up with the crowbars (ninjas don't need crowbars!!), but the flower worked in the end.

Yes! When in doubt, throw a flower in there, haha...
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Dammit. I too am afraid of clowns. Am I disqualified? :laugh:
  • Jribeiro86
    Options
    Dammit. I too am afraid of clowns. Am I disqualified? :laugh:

Not at all! I'll just have to shield you from any harlequin hoodlums. ;) Thankfully, I'm impervious to the intimidation factor of balloon animals...
  • vmdave
    vmdave Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have a Morbid fear of clowns. .... wait.... did you hear that? Is that a clown car in the distance. No no No AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

(hideous sound of clowns eating me and more AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!) Nom Nom nom....*
  • vmdave
    vmdave Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WHOVIANS UNITE!

OMG!!! Someone else in eager expectation of the next season /sidekick of a 50 year old television show? ALEZAY!!! (10 doctor David Tennent).