Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Girl with a goal!

hey everone!! i'm new to MFP, haven't even gone around to actually editing my profile yet (will soon though!) but I just wanted to give a quick introductory post.

I'm an emotional/stress binge eater. To me, this means that I am more likely to binge when i'm stressed or feeling very hormonal. Due to my binge eating habits I have put on 6-7 pounds (only 6 now at least!) that i'd REALLY like to shed off. Today is my first day logging so please feel free to check out my diary, I know I messed up this afternoon but that's not going to stop me from trying harder tomorrow! I'm most susceptible to binging in the afternoon and evenings, and they're real struggles for me.

i am not overweight on the bmi scale yet, the new or old one, and i plan on keeping it this way haha. Give me a shout if you'd like to be friends! :) My goal date is March 15 for 6-7 pounds. and if you'd like to know anything else at all, feel free to ask! i'm a very open person :)