Rewards

Options
2»

Replies

• kayleepie
    kayleepie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm a student so I don't have a lot of money. I like to buy stuff related to weight loss (gym clothes, exercise bike, weights, etc) or new clothes (which I would have bought anyway). I don't buy them when I reach certain goals but I guess I allow myself a little more freedom with the money I spend on them. :)
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Clothes that fit, nothing better than ditching the xl wardrobe for clothes that actually fit.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Birthdays, promotions, etc..... Go do something semi-active like bowling or going out dancing with friends maybe.

I however, buy shoes. Dangerous.
  • LeahRandom
    LeahRandom Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love rewarding myself by going out to eat too or having something special at home. My plan is to keep doing that, but find healthier places and foods. For the last few years I have been rewarding my self with things like exotic or more expensive/larger qty fruits and veggies. I also make fresh juice mocktails, mixing with mineral water lowers the calories but still keeps it fun. This year, for exercise specific rewards, I'm adding buying songs or cds, and I'm using gympact.
  • hwalt001
    Options
    I have a savings account that I transfer a $1 to each time I work out. I transfer the money when I weigh in on Mondays so it is almost a reflection of my week and how hard I've worked! I write motivational memos next to the amount too so when I go back in each week, I see how much I have so far and I can read all the memos again! Once I get to a $100, I plan on taking the money out and buying cute workout tops and hopefully in a smaller size! New gear always motivates me because they proper place to wear it to is the gym or working out outside. Of course I'm going to want to show off my new stuff so it keeps me going back, well that and the endorphins ;)

This is awesome! Gotta try it :) thanks for the idea!! :flowerforyou:

Have fun with it!!