• skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    running. I won't do it unless zombies are chasing me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Burpees seems to the be running favorite...er, least favorite. Not a fan of burpees.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    634_2.jpg

ANY kind of kneeling leg raises like this make me want to CRY. The knee on the floor always ends up in total agony and my *kitten* feels like it's going to fall off.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Lifting weights. Especially arm exercises.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Most ab work.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Mine used to be lunges until i started putting an old flat pillow in from of my feet. That way I take the same sized step every time, and if I do collapse out or make a mistake on how far down I go it doesn't bust my knee up. (I am not resting my weight ont eh pillow though when I go down).

For me, my most hated is natural glute ham raises. I don't mind the machine ones, but since I am working out at home I'm doing naturals and they are the misery for me.
  • katie190177
    katie190177 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go with my hatred of the stationary bike (my as* wasn't meant for a tiny seat), I also want to die during side planks.
  • Spartan_Guy
    Spartan_Guy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    running. I won't do it unless zombies are chasing me.

That's a good one, I've always hated running.

My worst is probably burpees. Nobody likes burpees.
  • courtneybrooke27
    courtneybrooke27 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Anything that requires endurance! Jump squats, mountain climbers, burpees, etc... but I love cardio, running, interval training.... I wonder why that is?!
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts. I would rather power clean, snatch, squat, burpee... hell I'd rather even do curls!
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Right now, it's decline bench Russian twists.
    When I find one that I can't stand, I add it to my workouts until I learn to love it. Give me a few weeks on this one.
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options

There's an app for that.
    https://www.zombiesrungame.com/
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options

There's an app for that.
    https://www.zombiesrungame.com/

I downloaded this app earlier this week! Can't wait to try it...
  • chnkysoup
    chnkysoup Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Absolute least favorite workout is running. But it is a love/hate relationship. If I can push myself to do it continuously then I feel so accomplished. It makes me so out of breath so quickly (of course I am trying to lug around 211 lbs!). As far as calisthenics goes I hate doing AB work. It is boring and the burn is so painful to me! I saw lots of folks who hate lunges. I love lunges and squats. Any lower body work I love, but that is one of my strengths.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Burpees
  • Carol_L
    Carol_L Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Pushups. These are just SOOOO hard.

I also hate mountain climbers done on gliding discs (a la Cathe Friedrich). These are so brutal for me.

If you hate those, you should try saw planks...you'll really hate those : )

What are saw planks? I have never done those probably because I hate regular planks and have a hard time with those.

Saw Plank: Position yourself on your elbows and put one gliding disk under each toe.
    Get up into a plank position.
    While holding this plank, slowly push against your elbows so that your feet are going backwards.
    Extend as far back as you can without dropping or lifting your hips (until you feel a tightening in your lower abs)
    Hold for a moment.
    Bring yourself back to starting position.
    Repeat!

Big fun!