I need advice!

Options
Im 26 years old and I am a mother of 2. Ever since I had my children it has been a hard time losing weight and keeping it off. Im 172lbs and Im wanting to lose about 30lbs. I need people that are serious about their weightloss and that are looking for somebody to motivate them while they help motivate me!

I would also love to hear any success stories that anybody has that will help encourage me and keep me on the right path. Ive tried many diets but I just recently found one that works for me so I am open to hearing how others are losing weight.

Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open to my friends and anyone is welcome to add me. Since July I've dropped 124 pounds and I am constantly finding ways to trim and streamline my consumption and kick up my exercise levels. There is no arrival we are all on a quest for real change of lifestyle from what allowed us to get fat and unhealthy to what will get us lean and fit.
  • Jaja_Joli
    Jaja_Joli Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen,
    I am also a mother of 2 and managed to lose over 70 pounds in the last 2 years, with eating the right food, in the right quantity and also with exercise. I became a runner along the way and made many friends. You can do this Girl! You just have to find what works for you and make it part of who you are ;-)