20 year olds? I've got 60 to 75 lbs. to lose :)

Options

Replies

• findingmyfit
    Options
    BUMP:smile:
  • Conorfitz92
    Options
    20 here losing for a competition (bodybuilding) add me if you want motivation!
  • Shibuh
    Shibuh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    22 here needing to lose 40-50 pounds... Add me if you want!
  • eperex
    eperex Posts: 86
    Options
    20 here goal for me is to get back into the game of Health and fitness. it'd be awesome if you added me :D
  • findingmyfit
    Options
    I love the spirit of this thread haha. And yes I do notice those of you whom have added me or I've added. So thanks :) Keep em coming!!!
  • DanielleAvaMonroe
    Options
    complete supporter and motivator right here , i have some great tips too :) add me
  • findingmyfit
    Options
    Awesome!
  • fearluna
    fearluna Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    23 feel free to add me. I've got 30lbs to loose
  • determinedt0l0se
    Options
    I'm 23 and have 67 pounds to lose :)
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm new here and turning 20 this year! Struggling with major binge eating issues ): Glad to make more mfp frienda / email buddies / any other form of support if anyone's interested!!! :) Looking to lose 10kg by the end of Feb ( most of it is gained from intense short term binging ): )
  • KeepInspired
    Options
    22 turning 23 in July. I want to get to 200 first, from there go to 150, then end at 130/120. I am 5'7". I have lost 61 pounds official as of today (the 30th). :) 39 pounds away from 200. I started at 300lbs. :D
  • sandoozer
    Options
    21 here, losing 20-30 lbs this year! New to the site but its been wonderful so far. Add me!! :smile:
  • brennacr
    Options
    I'm 24 and I have 25lbs to go! Feel free to add me if you want!:smile:
  • jackieomara
    jackieomara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, trying to lose 30-40 :) add me!!
  • ChantelZf
    ChantelZf Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 21 and in the same situation!
  • EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 lost 38 pounds already still have 20 more pounds to lose, feel free to add me, anyone!!
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm a little bit older (28) and have about 50lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. I started Jan 2 in a competition against my Mom and best friend in a comeptition to see who could lose the most before my wedding in August. I'm down 5 so far!
  • noscrubbs78
    Options
    I'm 34, but young at heart, lol. Feel free to add me I have another 55lbs to lose!! You can do it. :)
  • peasmoosh
    peasmoosh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and would like to lose 40-50 lbs, and I'll happily motivate everyone/anyone else!!
  • msmegas
    msmegas Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm 22 and trying to lose 50 or more pounds. Anyone feel free to add me :)