Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    HA!!!! wait till 40!
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Yup-- hair dye, wrinkles, I just figured I was the only 38 year old that still gets pimples... I feel so much better to know I'm not the only one!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I love grey hair.

Wan't some? >.> Sure got spare myself.
    Not for myself, not yet anyways :) I love grey haired men, hehe.
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love grey hair.

Wan't some? >.> Sure got spare myself.

I have a couple of chin hairs you can have too.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    I turn 30 in 5 months....:noway: wrinkles and zits....dang.....
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 33 here and the only thing I gotta complain about is all this delicious EVIL food that has made me gained about 20lbs back from what I had lost.......:sad:

But you will come off!!:mad: I will not settle!:angry:

LOL!!! Sorry got lost there for a minute:flowerforyou:
  • thingal12
    thingal12 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I turned 33 back in October. I love my 30s A LOT MORE than my 20s.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    A magical place with both wrinkles AND zits!! :sad:

I thought that as just me! All those ads for zit lotions made me think I'd stop getting them after I hit 20, just turned 30 and still waiting.
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    I turned 30 last July. For me it was a blessing and a curse. I felt old for the first time in my life, but I also took a VERY SERIOUS look at my life. I realized that I had completely wasted my 20's. My life wasn't even close to where I wanted it to be, and my weight was a HUGE reason for that. I spent the next five months trying to make a plan that would take my life in a better direction.

So now in 2013, I am starting over. Hopefully my 30's will be the best decade of my life.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    A magical place with both wrinkles AND zits!! :sad:

Don't forget to glace up and see the grays! :noway:

hahaha all of the above.. I never got acne until I was 33 .:grumble:
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I turned 32 last month and yes I have zits, and some wrinkles and gray hairs but I think (so far) the 30's are much better than my 20's. I wouldn't want to go back... :drinker:
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    I've been 29 for going on 3 years now., so I don't know what you're talking about.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Your 30's rock! :drinker:
  • Br4ndi
    Br4ndi Posts: 177
    Options
    Im loving my 30's but I loved my 20's as well. No zits or grey hair as of yet but that is why they make zit cream and I have a fantastic hair dresser.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I only get blemishes once in a while, but do they ever stop!?! I admit, I put B.Kamins blemish gel with 5% benzoyl peroxide on my face daily to prevent them (I thought I was too old for this). :laugh: I also exfoliate my skin, but that seems like something a 30 something would do. I do appreciate the mental/emotional growth that comes with being in my thirties. But, I loved my 20's as well.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Can I go back?

Yes. I ask myself this all the time.

I have a TARDIS. Wanna join me? :p

Heck yeah!!!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Thankfully though, I still feel like I'm in my 20's... and I hope that I feel about 10 years younger for the rest of my life... Now to get my health to a place that matches the rest of me.... not that I'm in that bad of health... It just could be much better and I don't want it to get any worse because once it does in my family, it really does.
  • owllison
    Options
    I'm 29, will be 30 this year. I'm actually looking forward to my 30's. Yes, I have both wrinkles and zits, but I also have my life much more figured out. I have a good job, I bought a house, I have a serious life partner, and I'm not 20 anymore! Some days I'd go back, but not for long. I think my 30's are going to be great. Hasn't anyone heard that 30's are the new 20's? Actually, sounds like we have :)
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I forgot about the grey hair too! :brokenheart:

Truly though, I have loved my 30's so far as well. I am blessed beyond reason and have NO reason to complain. It's just like, seriously, could I not have had a LITTLE reprieve of beautiful skin between one and the other??? :huh:

In other news, I just noticed this smiley: :smooched:

Apparently he's blowing kisses, but to me he looks like he's developing acne along with us. :laugh: