Detox?

Options
I am looking for something to kickstart my workout and get me motivated again--didn't know if anyone had ever done a detox program and if you would suggest it? Anything would help-thanks!

Replies

• Fuhgeddaboudit
    Options
    Detox 7. Its the only one that worked for me with no bad side effects.

AND its cheap
  • Cagsymo
    Cagsymo Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I tried Flush the Fat with Internal Flush, I tried these pills a while ago when I tipped the scales at 150Lbs. It says it's an all natural herbal laxative. I'm actually going to try them again because I dropped about six pounds in a month. It says to take between 4-6 pills each night after you take one pill a night for a few nights. I took one pill a night for three nights and then just took three pills per night for the month. I haven't taken them for a while but i'm going to give them a try again, because for me they did work. I paid about $24 for the bottle of 108 capsules, but i've seen them on sale for $18.:smile:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I just go to my chiropractor & ask him to push my "digest button". It hurts like heck, but boy does it get things moving!!
  • mattack
    mattack Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I just go to my chiropractor & ask him to push my "digest button". It hurts like heck, but boy does it get things moving!!

You serious abuot this one???
    Where is this button? LOL
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Yes, dead serious. It's right around the colon. He goes just below my belly button and all the way to the right (above but near the appendix) and pushes hard. I curl up in pain, and grimace, but boy do I feel great the next couple days!
    Do not attempt this by yourself. Let a trained chiro do it.
    I was 209.8 on Friday when I saw him, and 207.6 by Monday. Did not workout all weekend. That's pretty much 2 lbs over night just from having the magic spot beat up on.