Just signed up today!

Options
I had a check-up with my doctor today and found out I have gained A LOT of weight over the last year (most of it within the last six months). I am young and I am a mother. I need to do this for myself. I hope it works out for me!!

Replies

• pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I wish I had lost my weight 10 years ago after my son was born. Good for you! This site makes it so easy to see where you need to make changes. Glad you're here!

:flowerforyou:
  • jenlhugg
    jenlhugg Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of three, and know how hard it is to get a handle on your own health while worrying so much about your family. But what is best for us, is what's best for them. Follow the websites recommendation, make friends (others encouragement helps so much) exercise when you can, and this WILL work. I have always had problems being just a little overweight my whole life. And today, for the first time, the scales tipped below 150 for the first time in 10 years! This works if you give it an honest chance and realize it isn't a diet, it is a way to change your life for the better!! GOOD LUCK!!!
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to the site! This is a great place to get started! It is great to see what you are consuming, how much you are burning, & gives you an idea of what you can weigh! It is also a great site for support & encouragement! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!