Worst PC=Obese (Fat) dream you ever had- Go

Options
1stday13
1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
Mine is reoccurring,,, I am trying to go through a door that everyone else just walks right through. I get to it and start to walk through & won't fit.So I have to turn sideways & I have to wiggle through. Sometimes I get stuck half way through :noway:

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this counts, but I used to have dreams that someone was feeding me, and I'd wake up when I was opening my mouth as the fork was coming toward me. Hmmmmm, maybe it wasn't a fork and I'm in the wrong thread. Either way, I'm glad nobody else was awake to see it!
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this counts, but I used to have dreams that someone was feeding me, and I'd wake up when I was opening my mouth as the fork was coming toward me. Hmmmmm, maybe it wasn't a fork and I'm in the wrong thread. Either way, I'm glad nobody else was awake to see it!
    LMAO... OH that counts, But I won't touch the last part with a ten foot pole :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Ha!! :bigsmile: One of my friends posted a weird dream she had, and I told her she should post it here, but I see she didn't. If I were online I'd give her the link.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    whats weird is I have never had a fat dream...I have always been relatively thin in my dreams...wishful dreaming perhaps?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    redundant
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I don't have fat dreams only skinny one's usually involving me in a red bikini like this
    eva_longoria_red_bikini_super_set_01.jpg

...but everywhere, the pool,the beach, the resort, a ship, a yacht, a cruise ship, a private boat. Everywhere! Me all skinny in that red bikini.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    The only one I can really recall was for some reason finding myself unable to wear clothes and having to run around naked, whilst reliving the body-shaming treatment I got in elementary school.
    Usually in my dreams I'm a slim dude, so...I have no idea.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I dream that I ate a bunch of pizza and feel guilty that I am still hungry.