Opinions Please - X Box or Racy Pictures

Options
lkplibra
lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
I need opinions please. My husbands birthday in about 6 weeks away. I am trying to decide what to get him for his birthday. I was thinking I could either get him a nex X-Box with all the upgrades (ours is about to crap out. It is making the grinding sound that preceeds the ring of death.) or getting some professional boudoir pictures done. I am 2/3 of the way to my weight loss goal and close enough that while terrifying I think I can do this. I'm 5"8 and if I time the pictures for the middle of Feb I will be about 160 lbs. I'm not ugly, but I tend to be really conservative and this would stun my husband.

Or I could skip it and get my husband the X-Box which I know he would love. We are both gamers and I know he would be thrilled. I don't know what to do.

Guys - what would you rather get?

Gals - This is so far outside my comfort zone I can't even explain, but does that make it a better gift as a result?

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    XBOX.
  • _Stampede55_
    _Stampede55_ Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Xbox
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I know my husband would rather get pictures (I would never do it though) and he's a gamer.
  • vladmax777
    Options
    PS3 or XBOX, plus home made pics :)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,071 Member
    Options
    XBox.

As a woman, we might think they'd rather get the pics, but....1.) Would you want just anyone to see them? Because it may come to that....and 2.) He'd probably rather have the XBox, since assumably he sees the real thing in his bedrooom anyway...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    One year my wife gave me a photobook of pics. One day when I was gone, her gf came over and they took many pics in lingerie. All over the house. Pool Table. Bedroom. Backyard. Nothing overtly racy. Just very sexy. It was the best gift I ever received. I'd much rather look through that album with her than play a video game.
  • _Stampede55_
    _Stampede55_ Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    PS3 or XBOX, plus home made pics :)
    Chicken Dinner!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Pics :drinker:
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Being that my hubby is not a gamer at all, I know he would love the pictures. That said I WANT to to the pictures for sure when I hit my ideal weight.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    You should ask him which one he'd rather have.

If he picks X-Box leave him.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Xbox.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Xbox. Just text him a couple self pics on his birthday. The suprise of getting the texted pics will be awesome. Save the professional pics for when you have hit your goal with your body. Make it a way to celebrate your accomplishment.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I'm sure he'd love a private stash of pics....

Go in together for the xbox another time.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Don't buy a xbox now, they new xbox and ps3 are coming out this year, I believe.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I can take your pics cheap over webcam. Message me, and we can work out the details.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Xbox.

Racy pictures are a daily need.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Xbox and have your own personal picture sesh with him and let him be the photographer.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I'd do the Racy Pictures...

that's just me....but of course I have the Xbox so i don't need one....

do you have any other entertainment systems? can he play on them until you can afford another xbox IF this one craps out before you can afford another system?

really there are ways to do both..just think outside the box.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    You know.....Valentine's Day is on the way........Xbox for birthday....pics for Valentine's :heart:
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options
    Honestly, I have seen some boudoir photos in my time and they usually make a woman look TERRIBLE! I would personally rather have my wife get rid of the kids for the evening (the day before my birthday) and be butt naked with a red bow on the bed, with a DIGITAL camera on the bedside table and go at'er all night. And in the morning (on his actual birthday) when he wakes up have the XBOX on his bedside table all wrapped up...

Now that would be so cool.

(Sorry to squash the idea of the boudoir pictures but they are usually so lame)