makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Love it Tami!!! :flowerforyou:
    I see you have your Bling on too,:wink:
    love the sparkle you give off, your smile is contagious:bigsmile:
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    What a cute cake!! I just looked at your before and after pics, whoa! Way to go!!!!!!!
  • jas1957
    jas1957 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow, Tami you are so beautiful & so is the cake!! Hope you & your family had a wonderful time!!

JoAnn :-)
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Very beautiful cake! And when someone posted Happy 40th Birthday I thought they were lying. I had to re-look at your profile to check. You do NOT look 40 at all. You look great!:flowerforyou:
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    Gorgeous!!!

Pretty cake for a pretty lady!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    It was Yummy !
    and I can proudly say, my scale doesnt think I ate the cake! LOL
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Wow Tami, you've done an amazing job losing weight;. Congratulations and happy birthday. You're beautiful and so is the cake. Happy 40th birthday. You certainly don't look 40. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Both are pretty yourself & the cake, don't tell me you actually made that, if you did kudos you know what kudos either way you look fabulous, wait did I say fabulous oh look I said it again it was a fabulous day, yeah I like that, hahahaha
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    What a gorgeous cake!!!! Happy belated birthday!!!!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Both are pretty yourself & the cake, don't tell me you actually made that, if you did kudos you know what kudos either way you look fabulous, wait did I say fabulous oh look I said it again it was a fabulous day, yeah I like that, hahahaha

haha . My very good friend is a baker, she made the cake. She does an amazing job!!