Did Not Eat The Cake!

Options
I just got back from coffee out with a friend and we went to a coffee shop known for its baked goods and desserts. They looked so so good!! But I behaved myself and only had my coffee and a cup of soup! Proud of myself that was HARD!! :)

Replies

• mandyjmonty
    Options
    Way to stay strong when it's so much easier to give in!!!
  • JuicyKey31
    Options
    I ate the cake today LOL & it was good! Today at work a co-worker turned the nifty 50 so we had her a little surprise party, of course a beautiful cake was involved but I had only one piece when I could usually have two & one later so serious also I went straight to the gym after work & worked it off! The cake was my weekly special I have been little debbie freeeeeee over a month!:smile:
  • browndogjen
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! I resisted a big box of cupcakes on the counter at work this week and I'm SO proud of myself!!!!!

:-)
  • sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! It's really hard to resist such deliciousness, but victory tastes even better. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!