Looking for friends who eat 1200-1300 cals a day

Options
Okay, everyone who thinks that's too low please don't respond here. I understand your point but it doesn't always work that way for everyone.

So anyone who eats 1200-1300 please friend me. One thing to know about me though is that I'm a Christian and I don't tolerate cussing or crass talk on my feed. If you like to do that I won't judge you, but please don't friend me.

Replies

• markap3
    markap3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also suppose to eat 1200 calories a day. You really have to watch everything you eat. I am not losing a lot (2 ponds in 3 weeks) but I have been working out 5 times a week, so everyone said I'm gaining muscle. I've switched to a fiber protein shake for breakfast which seems to hold me over for a longer time.
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    It's pretty sad isn't it that u have to ask to not be judged for the choice you make for yourself. In spite of current atmosphere on here there are supportive people on here that choose that number for a lot of reasons..behavioral, psychological other than just trying to lose weight fast! We also know that it's a number that will evolve n change as we lose a little weight and increase in confidence with our food choices and nutritional choices. I've learnt a lot from than number but I've also learnt a lot from em2wl as well and am safely increasing in preparation for maintenance..so you will also find em2wl people on here that understand that too the longer you are here. I'm at a point that I'm actually not counting cals but logging food and focusing on nutrition 90/10 so I'm no use to u plus I do cuss every now and then. There are plenty of supportive people in groups such as ladies who lunch where u can ask a question and receive support from older women who are in different ranges of calorie settings. The name implies the etiquite of the group... No swearing. You could also do a search for 1200 threads..there was one about two months ago where older women posted their success on or around that number. I've made a few friends from that list. They don't swear either lol so you're safe!

Good luck with your journey though. MFP is a great tool.
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a FR. :)
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I am. Feel free to add me.