Vegan/Vegetarians!

Options
I just started a vegan blog for anyone who is interested. I eat a 100% vegan diet consisting of mainly whole foods and whole grains, with very little sugar (I'm not counting fruits here!) and very little added oils and fats. I don't eat a lot of sweets because I don't like them, but I can certainly help with vegan treats where needed! My diet is is very colorful and full of variety, never dull. Please feel free to become a part of my community because I'm here for help and advice!!! I welcome any questions, needed advice, or recipe suggestions! If there's something you really love, but would love it healthier or vegan, I can work my magic! I started this blog for those who asked me if I would, so here you go!

themodestvegan.blogspot.com

Happy Eating!

Replies

• Krysta90
    Krysta90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YAY for Veg eating :)
    My fiance and I switched to a vegan diet at home almost a year ago and the changes have been amazing! I feel SO healthy eating whole natural foods! I look forward to checking out your blog for some delicious recipes...vegan eating takes more thinking and planning for me so new recipes are always a big help! Thanks for posting :glasses:
  • SarahR77777
    Options
    Great I look forward to reading your blog thanks for posting :)
  • carolinelittle
    carolinelittle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Look forward to reading along! I am a lifelong vegetarian, only one in my family! Just didn't like meat apparently.
  • Rrrroxy777
    Options
    Sounds awesome! I am Vegetarian, never quite made the leap to full blown Vegan, but would love to see what awesome ideas you have :D
    Plus your name seemed appealing to me for some reason also :wink: