Damn Wii Fit

Options
The Wii Fit said I was overweight, damn technology. I have been eating less healthy and going out to eat more often. At the same time my workouts have somewhat tampered off. So gaining about 25 pounds in 4 months was a no go. Over the next 3 months I plan on being sub 180 once again. Eating healthy and exercise will overpower.

Replies

• neiljbrady
    neiljbrady Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    As the Chinese say " the longest journey begins with one small step" or something like that. Welcome aboard.
  • jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    good for you for getting back on it. i saw your post and wanted to add my own "damn wii fit"

you weigh yourself and are having an off-ish day and gain some weight. then the little thing says "now think of the reason why you gained this weight" that always made me so mad i would just shut it off mid weigh and not even save my progress
  • brianzerfas
    brianzerfas Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hahaha sometimes I feel like that but then (even though it is an electronic) I want to prove it wrong
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Sometimes mine calls me a couch potatoe. Lol
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    How sad is it that me thing I look forward to is seeing the line actually be in the obese box, rather than above it?
  • earljr57
    earljr57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, he knows not how hard we work. never give up!
  • black_cats
    black_cats Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine didn't weigh me properly the first time (thought i was about 10kg), when I did it again properly it asked me if I was carrying something heavy....like an elephant!

My Mii also got fat :( Damn Wii Fit.