Looking for similiar... :0)

Options
I am a 41 yo, married, sahm with 2 kiddos., who lives in Washington state. Looking for similiar people to join me on this journey. :0) My starting weight was 186... I would like to get down to 130/135. I find that I do so much better when i have others to be accountable too.:0)

Replies

• crazymotherof3
    crazymotherof3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am closely approaching 40, and I am looking for motivational friends myself. Feel free to add me. I am not new to the fitness industry nor MFP, but I am new to to the MFP forums where I have found great inspiraton, and I would certainly welcome the encouragement and motivation of others.
  • rebeccalynne15
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am 41 and have 6 kids (23,22,13,7,5,almost 2). I started Jan 2 at 187.2 and as of today I am 178.8 . Same as you I would like to be at least 135 maybe lower maybe not will see when th time comes :) Right now I stay at home too and live in Northern California.
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    44 yrs old, married, mom of 2 active boys (17 and 12 yrs), work very part-time. Originally joined in 2011 and had wonderful success. Then had some major changes and reverted to old habits (Mt. Dew). Began again Jan 1 this year and going strong. Feel free to add me.
  • thekidsmom34
    thekidsmom34 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi..I'm Marla, 41 and I started my journey 12/27/12 @ 241 lbs my short term goal was to lose 10 lbs by 1/31/2013. So far it's going pretty good. I spend 3 days a week doing cardio at the gym while watching what I eat. I would love to have new friends to support me during my journey. My long term goal so far is to lose the 40 lbs I gained over the past 5 years and I am excited to lose the first 10. Add me If you'd like! Thanks!