Howdy

Options
New guy here and happy to be.

The wife and I are both in search of the smaller us.

We both quit smoking two years ago and now it's time to get rid of the evidence. (weight gain)

I have never gone on a diet in my life but I really don't think it is necessary in my case. I believe if I don't put it in my mouth I will lose weight. So this site should help me see what i'm doing.

God bless America

Replies

• BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is the right place to be in aiding with your weight loss goals. Make friends, read and educate yourself and log your foods. Good luck!
  • Divan
    Divan Posts: 2
    Options
    aldi, you sound like a very wise man!
    Your wife is a lucky lady.

762466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats to you and you wife for quiting smoking. It is all about making better food chooses and moderation. :drinker: Here is to the new healthier you!
  • aldi1102
    aldi1102 Posts: 5
    Options
    Nay nay gorgous one, it is I, the great and wise kalief of Eastfield who is the lucky one, for the woman of my dreams has accepted me as I am.
  • Divan
    Divan Posts: 2
    Options
    All that AND a sense of humor???
    Wow...SHAM WOW
  • rvphere
    rvphere Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm Maritza,

I hope that I am able to reach my health goal of losing 70 lbs. and getting hooked on exercise, any start up tips are greatly appreciated. I am afraid that I will not be able to reach my goal it seems like an impossible dream at this point.
  • aldi1102
    aldi1102 Posts: 5
    Options
    Maritza'
    The only impossability is the one YOU allow. You must believe in yourself. Personally I do not think about being on a diet, i'm just eating better. If you want, truly want to be a smaller person, you will get there.