cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is Sir Malcolm the Pug
    2uf35g0.jpg

OMG, HE'S SO STINKIN' CUTE! I just want to snuggle it :heart:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    How do you post a pic on here? I can't get mine to post.
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Bump! Great puppies!
  • RenewedRunner
    RenewedRunner Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    2uqnh5k.jpg

And here he is at 5 months. He is something else. Worlds woooorst hunting dog. He doesn't like to go outside at dark, he doesn't like to get his feet wet, and he is scared of cats.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

Squash she's a chipoo (and she loves that heater vent...

Sophie (The first dog on the thread) is a Chipoo too! :flowerforyou:
    Your Sophie is adorable! Our Squash is a mess... Luckily we've convinced our daughter the puppy's face has to be washed daily to keep those stains on her face from being so bad, so now she tends to look better. We let her hair just grow like crazy during the winter... she looks a bit like a Wookie right now...

hahahahaha Awww it's okay...This is what Sophie looks like if I don't keep her groomed!

1z3o6x1.jpg

Unfortunately, little did I know, her undercoat was COMPLETELY matted. She went in for a simple bath and came out looking like this....

102j953.jpg

I almost cried!!! lol And that night, she was growling at herself in the mirror! lol So now I keep her hair at a happy medium so that we don't have to ever deal with having to get shaved again! :smile:
  • kashlen
    kashlen Posts: 16
    Options
    my catahoula leopard dog, scout

8317915589_44dc6fc79c_z.jpg

8317916303_258e2a5acb_z.jpg
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Here is Sophie's most recent picture- I took it today while we were out playing! Ever since around her second birthday (She just turned 3), she stopped wearing her ears pointy. For the first two years she would switch it up and have them straight up, or both down, or one up and one down, but now for the most part they're down :smile:

2uemxah.jpg
  • BohoLovin
    Options
    This is my baby Doug Funnie! We adopted him from the shelter in September, he is about 7 1/2 months old. We think he is a lab/corgi mix. He is super high-energy, and loves to go for runs with me! (I'm training for my first-ever 5K). He is super sweet and loving. This picture is from a warm day in October (unusual here in Superior, WI) when we took him to the beach. He had just finished digging a big hole when I was able to snap this awesome picture.
    612_zpsec87047e-1_zps6da37448.jpg
  • angelams1019
    Options
    my catahoula leopard dog, scout

8317916303_258e2a5acb_z.jpg

Look at that face! :)
  • angelams1019
    Options
    This is my baby Doug Funnie! We adopted him from the shelter in September, he is about 7 1/2 months old. We think he is a lab/corgi mix. He is super high-energy, and loves to go for runs with me! (I'm training for my first-ever 5K). He is super sweet and loving. This picture is from a warm day in October (unusual here in Superior, WI) when we took him to the beach. He had just finished digging a big hole when I was able to snap this awesome picture.
    612_zpsec87047e-1_zps6da37448.jpg

He looks like he's having SO MUCH FUNNNNN!! :smooched:

Love that smile!!
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    h
  • Alkirra
    Alkirra Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    < Titch 6 years old Cavalier King Charles with a trimmed coat for the summer :)
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BohoLovin
    Options
    He was having a blast! He loves going to the beach, I can't wait for it to get warm again.
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    IMG_0350_zpsc4f602cb-1_zps125bd8d5.jpg

my puppy charlie! she's a rescue, so she is a mixture of a few different breeds :) i love her to death, she is the sweetest thing ever!
    she is beautiful!!!

thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Now I want a dog!! I wonder if I can trade in my husband's miserable,fat cat in for a dog lol. Thanks everyone for sharing
  • dejastar
    dejastar Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Pretty dogs.