Hello from Colorado

Options
Finally made up my mind to do this and to do it the right way the best I can. The biggest hurdle for me is eating regularly. I've yo yo'd all my life up and down.....I hate to sweat, that has to be a close second! I have a short term goal of loosing 35 lbs and a long term goal of loosing 60. I really appreciate this site and the ability to navigate thru it with ease. I look forward to tracking my progress honestly.

Thanks for having me!

Replies

• tessa681
    tessa681 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Finally made up my mind to do this and to do it the right way the best I can. The biggest hurdle for me is eating regularly. I've yo yo'd all my life up and down.....I hate to sweat, that has to be a close second! I have a short term goal of loosing 35 lbs and a long term goal of loosing 60. I really appreciate this site and the ability to navigate thru it with ease. I look forward to tracking my progress honestly.

Thanks for having me!
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hello from Colorado to you as well! :) We recently moved up to Bailey and LOVE IT!

I've been on this site for only a week and a half but am enjoying using it so far. Hope it works out for you as well! I'm trying to lose 65 lbs total so we are pretty close in regards to the weight loss goal.

Best wishes and +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!

Niccole
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,020 Member
    Options
    tessa681,

Welcome, and good luck! There are a lot of knowledgeable and friendly people here. I hope you find what you're looking for. I'm trying to lose 37 pounds total - I started MFP on August 22, and I'm already down 8.5 pounds.

There are many success stories here, and the site is very user-friendly!

Best of luck!

~cm