Getting back on track for 2013

Options
Hi my name is kayla I'm seriously buckling down this year and loosing the weight I have been trying to loose for so long. I have joined this site three other times but never kept on it. This time I demand it to be different. I need friends and tons of support (: its hard to do when I live in a completely different state then my friends or family. So I turn here in hopes to gain the support needed. I am looking to relocate back near my friends and family but NOT until this weight is off of me. I want to surprise them all. I'm giving my self a challenge and I want to accomplish it so bad. I have taken a before picture and hope to take a completely different after picture. With that said I am not taking any pictures or posting Any specific weight statuses online. I want this to be a shocking surprise to them as well as my self. #LetsGo! #TeamWeightLoss2013

Replies

• coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Let's GO!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to add me:)
  • BecomingElle
    BecomingElle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of it being a surprise!

I'm going away to college again soon and I'm hoping I can make a drastic difference in a few months by the time I see my family again for Easter! :) Can't wait to shock them all! hehe