Helloooo

Options
Just thought i'd say Hi, I only started on here this week.
I lost a stone a couple of years ago but i did it all wrong and lost it too fast and couldnt keep it off. I've put that weight back on....and more! I've been going to the gym for over a year and i'm still no lighter! I need to lay off the chocolate really, hopefully this app helps me stay on track. Any tips are welcome.

Cheers.

Replies

• ACharmingGirl
    Options
    Welcome :)

I started this week too.

I lost weight by staying away from and eliminating certain foods from my diet. I just try to remember that a habit takes 21 days to form. So if I don't eat something for at least 21 days, chances are I don't really remember the taste (it's just the idea of it that I'm craving)...

My weakness is I don't work out often enough. Haha- I could use your determination to keep going for a whole year! :)

Have a great day!
  • Katiedcfc91
    Options
    Sorry for the slow reply, didn't realise you'd commented (i'm still getting used to this)

I wish i could eliminate chocolate! I try and keep off it during the week but have maybe a little bit at weekends, because i tried to cut it out completely once and i just crashed & burned.
    I don't mind the gym part, it's the food part i struggle with. :(
    What country are you from?