Progress Pics!

Options
I've been putting off posting these because I still have a long way to go. However, progress pictures seem to be going over well on the threads lately. So, here are my "before and during" pics. I hope to someday soon be able to post genuine "before and after" pics.

page5.jpg

page6.jpg

page1.jpg

page4.jpg

P.S. Apparently, losing weight doesn't guarantee you all of a sudden become photogenic, so I apologize for the weird faces, spastic lighting and general crappiness of the previous pictures. :tongue:

Replies

• Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    What always amazes me is the smiles! Your whole person looks fantastic, but that smile lights up the room! Great work!
  • wjassell
    wjassell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Amazing great work
  • kingnatalie
    kingnatalie Posts: 163
    Options
    Wow, you are looking phenomenal!! Keep up the dedication.
  • NOTABIGGIRLFORLONG
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!! I love seeing the progress others have made visually. Keep going!!!!!
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    Great job! You can really see it in your face! I'm the same way-the face gives it away!
  • batesp
    batesp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome. :smile:
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep up the good work. Your pictures are an inspiration to others.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! keep it up you are doing GREAT!
  • summer6102
    Options
    woot woot! Congrats lookin good!
  • les0423
    les0423 Posts: 8
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    amazing! You are doing fantastic and it SHOWS. Thanks for sharing!
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    Awesome progress!!!
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You look great!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    :blushing: Thank you, everyone. I was awfully nervous posting these. Thanks for the encouragement!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous! Thanks so much for posting these... it helps to envision what I'll look like over the next few months! Great job! Oh... and I didn't notice any weird faces... I think you're beautiful.
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    The best part is the total confidence and happiness you can see radiating from you. The weight loss looks great, but that makes you beautiful :)
  • chellebelle
    Options
    Great pictures. You look amazing. :drinker:
  • littlesuzieq
    Options
    You look so much younger!!! Fantastic progress and in response to your profile.... yes, you do ROCK!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!