Fresh Start

roxannem
roxannem Posts: 14
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I am so happy my friend has introduce me to myf! This has been such and uplifting and to hear other peoples stories and know that we are not alone and there success. good luck to everyone! Roxanne:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ileyn
    ileyn Posts: 2
    Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!

Cabbage hardly has any calories, so let's boil up some for the leprechauns and ourselves!
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Welcome!!!!
  • Hi There! Been on the Program for 30 days now & I've already lost 10Ibs. w/o almost any effort & no starving! Yippeeeeeee I've been telling all my friends & at whatever opportunity I get all about MFP. I ABSOLUTELY! Love this website. A million times better than Weight Watchers. I've never been able to loose weight this easy. This is my BFF's website!
  • roxannem
    Thank you, i am just learning how to work this site and restrain myself from food...lol but, with other friends joining in and hearing there stories has inspired me to try harder.... Roxanne
  • roxannem
    Yes this has been so refreshing to have this site it is a fresh start to my new happiness...!!!! I hope that soon i will shed the weight and be even more happier and not discoraged. but, when i read all these stories help me to strive any harder. Roxanne
  • tmrakwgns
    tmrakwgns Posts: 3 Member
    This is what i have been looking for with out paying tons of money a month. An online calorie tracker. This motivates me to be honest about what i eat and make me think before making bad decsions. I need friends so when i am at a restaurant i can reach out for motivation to make the right choice.
  • judyd104
    judyd104 Posts: 1
    Here I go. I have gained 15+/- pounds in the last year in a half. Mostly due to stress. Also turning 40. Divorce, move, new job, school, 3 kids....blah blah. I need to stop justiying and start doing. I know that if I exercise I feel better and make better eating choices. Usually I work out 2-3 x a week but its not enough. I am going to try to commit to myself at least 5x per week. Off to a good start today. I just ran 4 miles w/ the dog.
This discussion has been closed.