Anatomically correct Snow Angel in celebration

Options
runwmeNC
runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
Saturday morning humor :laugh:

Today got on the scale to discover I had lost 40 lbs! 40 lbs closer to my ultimate fitness goal!!

Let me preface this story by divulging this information. Waking up, peeing, then getting on the scale first thing in morning sans clothing before putting anything into my mouth is my routine. It lets me know how I did the day before and any loss no matter how slight is added encouragement to have another solid exercise and eating day.

Living in North Carolina, we got our first snow of year yesterday so what better way to celebrate this little victory than running outside and doing a snow angel!! Only 2 things prevented this action.

1st) sadly there was not sufficient accumulation to perform this brisk morning exercise
and perhaps more importantly
2nd) Obviously I'm currently naked and so would fling myself into the snow face down to do an anatomically correct snowman. (you know us guys proud of our junk walking around doing helicopters and such when climbing out of shower)
The problem is If I were to try to do said snow angel laying on stomach, that the 20 degree air coupled with junk in snow, I'd have shrinkage worse than George Costanza climbing out of a cold pool.

Still it is a great day today and with the help of myfitnesspals look forward to continued success on way to fitness goals.

http://youtu.be/1cUNNKzj_Nc <---Copy and paste in browser for Seinfeld's George Costanza's hilarious " I was in the pool scene" YOUTUBE.

171-1119100922-Shrinkage-George-Costanza-poster1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!