Satisfied with being a "BBW?"

Options
Of course not. That's why we're here, right? The other day on Facebook I saw a picture someone shared that depicted a drawing of a plump chick with thick thighs and big boobs who was generally "chunky" and said "Big and Beautiful. Yes you can be jealous." Um...NO THANKS! While I am all about getting that femine soft curvy look and by no means want to ever be scrawny or boney, I've had more than enough of being "chubby, chunky, plump, meaty, blubbery, squishy, well insulated, big, fat, etc." I do not want people to be able to describe me with any positive or negative connotation of a word that means obese! Don't ever fall for the saying "God makes people all different shapes and sizes" and taking it to mean that it's okay to carry excess weight. God never designed or meant anyone to be overweight!!! Yes, people are made all different shapes and sizes, but WE are the ones who make ourselves overweight by the way we live our lives, our unhealthy relationships with food, and our misconceptions about exercise! And if you don't believe in God, it simply makes sense biologically that people are not meant to be overweight. People are meant to be healthy and strong. Our bodies are like machines, very complex and sensitive machines. If you bought some type of machine that required specific types of fuel and oil, would you put in much lower quality products continuously when that obviously causes stress on the machine and causes it not to work properly and will eventually break it? Keep in mind, this machine, when properly maintained, can do lots of AMAZING things, but without proper maintanance, it can't do nearly what it could potentially do! That's what we do to our bodies when we eat lots of junk food and sit on our butts all day!

I'm not saying that overweight people can't be beautiful. I am beautiful, and I am overweight. I am a beautiful woman who unfortunately through years of bad habits has made myself "big." But I will be so much more beautiful when I am STRONG and HEALTHY! That's my goal. Yes, being able to look a certain way is a BIG plus, but being able to FEEL a certain way is an even BIGGER plus! That's why I'm determined to stick to this. I want to live longer. I want to keep feeling better and better. My boyfriend and I had a conversation yesterday about his digestive issues, that he always feels backed up and weighed down and tired and lazy. Well, he doesn't drink much water, usually opting for pop or energy drinks, eats a lot of junk food, and doesn't exercise. Well, that's how I felt when I did all those things, too, but since I've went in a healthier direction, I feel SO much better.

Hope this can be good inpiration and motivation for some people today! Just wanted to express how much I love this new life I'm living. I've already lost a substantial amount of weight. For the last week or so, the scale hasn't budged, yet I'm continuing to look and feel slimmer and more confident, stronger and more energetic! I'm very happy and I'm excited to continue on this path and see results as I go.