Dr. Ian K. Smith 6 week Shread Diet

Options
Has anyone tried the 6 week shread diet from Dr. Ian's Book? I purchased this earlier this week and I am supposed to start it tomorrow. I know everyone will have different results but I want to see before and after pics of those who have already tried it. Thanks in advanced. I'm scared and excited at the same time about this callenge. After reading the book, for me, it will be a CHALLENGE because I'm a carb-a-holic.

Replies

• Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    If this isn't something you would be willing to do everyday for the rest of your life then don't do it. A diet is a diet is a diet. Make a permanent, sustainable, lifestyle change. Much easier :smile:
  • pleshettessister
    Options
    No, I haven't heard of it...but good luck! :) I am following "DivaSlimsDown" on youtube and following her example (she went from 300+ pounds down to 157 pounds as of this week).. So far it is working for me...
  • TIARAR247
    TIARAR247 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    No, I haven't heard of it...but good luck! :) I am following "DivaSlimsDown" on youtube and following her example (she went from 300+ pounds down to 157 pounds as of this week).. So far it is working for me...
  • TIARAR247
    TIARAR247 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have her on my youtube page also. She had done a fantastic job.