New, and looking for motivation and friends!

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm Stacey, I'm 22 years old, and I seem to try a 'special' diet every couple months. Trying to cook healthier things. But, here's the thing I live on a sail boat where we are remodeling and until its complete I have no kitchen. So trying to live healthy is a little harder than I thought. Three years ago, before I moved in on the boat with my boyfriend I was doing everything in my power to lose weight. And I did, I went from 305 down to almost 200, I had dropped 100 lbs and was so proud that I was in a size 18! When I was a size 26! But I have gained most of it back living on the boat, eating out 2-3 times a day and not cooking. But I've decided there are other ways to eat healthy without having to cook, and it may not be the best option but it's working. So hear goes right? Try something new and see how it goes, if it works great if not there are more options out there.

I seemed to have that motivation when I was doing it on my own, but now living with someone who 'wants' to lose weight but hasn't been as into it as me becomes a challenge. I really am hoping that I can get to my goal weight by my birthday next year. It didn't hit me how much weight I have really gained living with my boyfriend till we went on a plane to Thailand and I could barely fit in the seat, and I had to suck in my gut while my boyfriend snapped the seat belt together. It was so embarrassing! I never would have thought I had gotten that big to the point of not fitting in a chair, but it happened. I even went out for breakfast once and the chair stuck to me, truthfully I thought that only happened in movies, but speaking from experience I was wrong.

So here I am, looking for my motivation, reaching for my goals, and hoping to meet new friends and help along the way.

I'm Stacey, wanna be motivating buddies?

Replies