Looking for support system!

Options
Hello, my name is Nathalia and this is a summary of my story.

I always was a chubby kid! At the age of 18, I had 180 pounds (I'm 5.1 heigh). That really scared, at the time I went to University and lived by myself. That year I was able to lose 44 pounds and I was getting satisfied with, but every time I went home or during my vacations I put weight.

For years I fought with weight cycling, but my weight stabilized between 132-137lbs, which doesn't make me happy, but doesn't make me lose my head also. But the last 6 months have been very stressful for me and I'm weighing 143lbs. I'm very scared about getting 180 pounds again. And as I've been living with my family again is being very hard to keep up with my diet. I'm trying hard, but my mom and my sister are always sabotaging me. And even I asking to stop to offer me fattening food, they don't!!!

My point is: I don't have a support system and I'm around tempting food all the time, so I'm looking for a support here. Hope to find great support and motivation here!

As I'm very short girl, my goal weight is 110 pounds.

I`m sorry about the long text and for any english mistake (I'm not a native speaker)