The Best Blender for Smoothies

Hi, everyone. I keep seeing really yummy recipes for smoothies and I would love to incorporate some into my diet (particularly green smoothies). I have not had much luck with blenders in the past year. I had one blender that was given to me by my aunt that was not very effective, so I went to the thrift store and found a practically new magic bullet set, so I bought that. That worked great for the first month, and then it bit the dust and won't work.

Back to the drawing board. Can anybody suggest some good blenders? Not so sure I trust the consumer reviews on Amazon or Walmart.com.

Thanks!

Replies

• 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    I absolutely love the ninja my husband bought me for Christmas! large and heavy duty ($89 @ Wal-Mart)
  • Blendtec Blender. It does everything. Love it.
  • weagp
    weagp Posts: 1
    I love my Ninja too- I've been using it once or twice every day for like 3 months to make individual smoothies, then once a week I make a big pitcher of rice milk to use in the smoothies. Super simple and works really well.
  • kalolina2
    kalolina2 Posts: 27 Member
    I LOVE MY NUTRIBULLET. DO NOT TAK EUP A LOT OF SPACE AND IT GIVES YOU ALL OF THE NUTRITION IN LIQUID FORM. i HAVE THE NINJA ALSO BUT IT TAKES TOO MUCH SPACE FOR A SMOOTHIE BUT IT WORKS FOR OTHER STUFF. NUTRIBULLET!!!!!