Fantasies

Options
tiffanyheth
tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
Got any? Celebrity crushes? Please, indulge!

I have a fantasy of being smokin' hot and able to flaunt it!

Also--I think Gerard Butler is crazy sexy!

Replies

• diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    No.

Go to fetlife if you want to talk about fantasies.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    i have a fantasy of becoming a lion
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    No.

she's not talking about "those" kinds of fantasies..lol. And revealing those types would probably get you a strike..hahahaha
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    No.

she's not talking about "those" kinds of fantasies..lol. And revealing those types would probably get you a strike..hahahaha

THANK YOU!

I also have a fantasy of vacation in Greece (with a smokin' hot bod and my husband!)
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    well I've got one cup... any takers?
  • myers0machine
    Options
    Fantasies hmm would be a room filled with cloned me's ain't gay tho its just step up from *kitten* :)

Stepping out side the box then turning the box inside out then getting back in that's how I do it

(****s and giggles)
  • justgowithit17
    Options
    Fantasies hmm would be a room filled with cloned me's ain't gay tho its just step up from *kitten* :)

Stepping out side the box then turning the box inside out then getting back in that's how I do it

(****s and giggles)

reported.
  • myers0machine
    Options

(****s and giggles)

reported.

Haha not the myfitnesspal police haha fvck me this place is lot more funny then I first thought
  • justgowithit17
    Options

(****s and giggles)

reported.

Haha not the myfitnesspal police haha fvck me this place is lot more funny then I first thought

reported again.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I am confused..what's all the reporting about? *scratches head*
  • myers0machine
    Options

(****s and giggles)

reported.

reported again.

Hahaha this is crazy you on low carb diet babes treat ya self have few carbs will calm ya pmsing reported haha again o no myfitnesspal police hahaha ya aint a prefect now love
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    To watch Barcelona play at Camp Nou!
  • justgowithit17
    Options

(****s and giggles)

reported.

reported again.

Hahaha this is crazy you on low carb diet babes treat ya self have few carbs will calm ya pmsing reported haha again o no myfitnesspal police hahaha ya aint a prefect now love

calm yo man boobies...i was kidding.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

(****s and giggles)

reported.

reported again.

calm yo man boobies...i was kidding.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    That's funny :happy:
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    To watch Barcelona play at Camp Nou!

Yeah..because you already fulfilled your cinnamon roll fantasy. God, that thing was huge. :happy:
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i have day dreams that i will look like i stepped out of a playboy magazine.. with my natural colored hair down to my belly button all flowy... and i am able to wear belly shirts and sport bras!!! and im HOTTTT... lol.... and of course i have my fake C implants done by then.... that would be lovely... ahhhhhhhh........ i would be sooo hot that everyone would wish they were me and all of my bullies in the past would REGRET it...... lol...
    oh ya and winning the lottery so i can support MYSELF and be alone with just my kids :)
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    EWWWWWWW lol
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    I love my wife and home and work, but a winning lottery ticket and Sofia Vegara might be the makings of a nice day dream or two...but in the end, not too much time, not having my wife and my life might make me a lottery winner married to Sofia fantasizing about the life I have now. ;)
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options

nasty nasty
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    This man.

5b7h92.jpg