Anyone tried Cellulor C4 Extreme?

Options
Basically question in the subject line. I want to increase my lift by 2kg and finding it tougher than it feels like it should be. I've read various online reviews and know a few people who say it's awesome. What did you think?

Replies

• dontasksm
    dontasksm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YES, this stuff is really good. I used this on my weight training days and have had good results. only recommendation I have for you is to make sure you take a half dose the first time to make sure it is not too much for you. Also make sure you take a break after you take it for a while, think it is after 8 weeks. you have to increase the dose too much to get the same result. this is the best I have found because it does not upset my stomach.
  • brandiellzey
    Options
    I use it and love it! I can really tell a difference on days I drink it and days I don't as far as energy and pushing myself harder. I will warn you though the first time I drank it I thought I was having an allergic reaction. My toes and fingers were so tingly. Might be normal with pre workout drinks but this was the first I'd ever tried and it freaked me out a bit. Apparently this is normal and I've got used to it. Only last about 5-10 min. I think its def worth trying!
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT
  • Troublemonster
    Troublemonster Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I do like this one as an energy booster. I can say though that if you're going to ue these things, this one iis pretty strong. If you cuut caffeine out of your life for the most part prior to using this you will get a much stronger effect.

Also, ussing it many days in a row can alsso decrease the felt effect.

Warning though, it contains beta alanine which can make some people uncomfortable. It will basically make you warm, tingly, and itchy. My wife hates it, I don't mind it.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I love it! Gives me a lot more energy and focus for my workout. I really like the beta alanine tingle. Let's me know it's working. The tingle does subside over time, but hasn't completely gone away for me. I am almost through my first bottle (started it in early-mid December), and will switch to a different pre-workout just so I can cycle off it for a little while. But I will definitely be going back to it.

Also, the orange and the icy blue razz are awesome. The watermelon is kinda nasty though.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I know this is an old thread, but I was at the BB shop and the extremely muscly dude behind the counter gave me a sample pack of Cellucor C4 Extreme. Reason being (or so he said) was because I do my workouts at 5am in a fasted state. He suggested I give the C4 Extreme a try so that I get more out of my workout.

Now, I've already been having a scoop of BCAA powder in my water before and during my workout. I'm not really sure if I need to add another supplement and I don't think I'm lacking energy in my workouts. Most mornings, but the time I get there and do my warmup I am ready to go and don't find energy an issue.

At present, I am still about 6kg off my goal weight and am wanting to lose about another 6% body fat by Christmas. I currently lift weights 3 x per week. Full body routine. Quite happy with my progression, no issues there.

So I was just wondering... Does anyone else take C4 Extreme (or similar) and what benefit does it give you?
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    it's great, but pricey! hyper fx gave me the same boost as the cellucor but way cheaper online.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    SPNLuver... What do you get out of it?
  • FFAZARl
    FFAZARl Posts: 1
    Options
    testing
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    It works great for energy.

But, I noticed that it made me HUNGRY later in the day. Seriously. But, I'm weird like that.
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I use it and love it, its part of my rage juice pre.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I've tried it and wasn't impressed. Didn't get any increased energy, pump, or anything.

I swear by Assault and 1.M.R. Both are stellar products, though Assault tends to be on the pricier side and can cause bloating due to the serving size.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Options
    Ok, thanks, I might have a half serve on Monday and see how I go. I'm happy to self experiment!