Curious if anyone has tried weight loss product ACE?

Options
I have heard about ACE product and was wondering if the product really works? I am thinking about trying it, but want to hear stories about it first. Success or failure stories welcomed :)

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    What works is eating at a calorie deficit and getting some exercise. Save your money.
  • thesunshine45601
    Options
    I love ACE!!!! lost 15 lbs over 4 months taking it . . .
  • sandraksims3
    sandraksims3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I lost 14 lbs on my first month of ACE.
  • pghfan
    pghfan Posts: 119
    Options
    And this thread is not shut down because.....????
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    33110506_1131.jpg
  • sassified66
    sassified66 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My daughter tried it and lost 20 pds in 2 months. When she stopped taking it all the weight plus some came back really fast! The best way is what we know but choose not to do it. Eat right and Move, move,move!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    What works is eating at a calorie deficit and getting some exercise. Save your money.
    this-arthur-s-seat-belongs-to-lionel-richie-24638-300.jpg
  • charman99
    charman99 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I took it and it didn't work... it is a waste of money for real... I have found that no pill really works.
  • somemansdream
    Options
    I've also seen it everywhere. I figured it was like the rest of that kind of thing. If you try it, let us know how your doing, or rather, let me know please.
    Debbie
  • AndyLL180
    AndyLL180 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I lost 14 lbs on my first month of ACE with nothing changed in my diet. I was told if you exercise with it, the product works much better. I took one a day for the first week and then 2 a day for the rest of the bottle. The trick with ACE is to drink 64oz of water a day.

So basically if you eat less and move more and take a pill you'll lose weight.

And if you eat less and move more and not take a pill you'll also lose weight.
  • petechiae
    petechiae Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    If it's too good to be true, it's just not true.
    If taking a pill could make you thin, everyone would be.
    It is meant to be hard. If it wasn't, everyone would do it.

Yada yada...

Take care. xx
  • kbarnes74
    kbarnes74 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have actually been on ACE since November. I alternate every other month...a month on, a month off...because I wanted to know that I could lose the weight WITHOUT being dependent. I am currently down 42 lbs since November '12 and a total of 62 lbs from my highest weight of 278. ACE was a GODSEND because it really taught me to rethink eating and water. I am absolutely NOT dependent on it anymore and still consistently lose 1-2 lbs a week. It curbed my appetite, made me thirsty for water, and kept me from over eating. Because of ACE, I now have discipline! :) I no longer HAVE to use it, but I still do...at least until I get to my goal of 175. With the help of ACE, I started walking more, eating less, eating RIGHT, increasing my water, etc. I now hit the gym 6 days a week and work my *kitten* off...literally! I'm DEFINITELY pleased with the ACE tho!!! And before you ask, no, I'm not a distributor (although, admittedly, I've considered being one because I DO believe in this product!) My distributor actually lives 2,000 miles away from me, so I don't have regular access to it either. Feel free to friend me if ya have any questions or just want encouragement! :) Good luck!
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Anyone know if the CEO of the company has tried it??

http://www.sabaforlife.com/en/67/default.aspx
  • carmentownes
    carmentownes Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA. Good question.
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options

:smile: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Save your money, lose weight the sensible way and don't be a sucker because the companies making these products love suckers who will fall for anything in a desperate attempt to convince themselves they are losing weight faster than they would doing it, yes, you got it, the sensible way.
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love ACE!!!! I wanted to take it because of the energy it gave me. I am go go go all the time now an not sleeping all flipping day (aside from going to work and taking care of kids). Now, the house is cleaner, the car is cleaner, and I run errands without hesitation. I am also not craving carbs and soda as much as I used to. I am eating healthier and moving!!! The only time I drink soda is when I am out to eat and that's rare. I started taking it May 17th and dropped 2 sizes. I would have lost more, but was on vacation (a week ago) and gained a lot of water weight during that time. If you would like to watch my progress befriending me would be great. If you have any questions or concerns about the product your welcome to send me a private message. I have trial packs on hand if your interested. One more thing...my kids love the product too...cuz mom will do things with them now :D
  • annierugart
    Options
    I have been taking ACE for about 6 weeks. I have tried every diet out there! This is the best thing I have ever tried. I am not hungry or sleepy. I take several prescribed medications each night so I take the ACE in the am. I have had NO problems with it. i have lost 2 sizes already. It does make me very thirsty and I cant drink enough water!! I use this in addition to a low carbohydrate diet but honestly some days I am not even hungry and have had to make myself eat. I realize its not for everyone, but I have never felt better of had an easier time losing weight.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
    Options
    Based on statistics, 90% of the people who tried it fail to keep the weight off. Same as another other diet.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition