Replies

• SilviCor
    SilviCor Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Is this just a recipe for a low carb crust? Calorie wise, I'd rather have a thin bread crust, skip the meat and put veggies on top.
    It looks good though.

It is low carb and low calorie. I was more concerned about the calories than the carbs.

And Gluten free! (the crust anyway!)
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My crust is in the oven right now. I can't wait to taste it. Thanks a bunch for sharing.
  • purplecharm
    Options
    I just finished eating a slice of the pizza. It was delicious. I hope my DD, who is a picky eater, enjoys it as much as I do.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    No problem! Glad you enjoyed it!
  • CarolinaElaine140
    Options
    I made this tonight and it was a BIG HIT! My 7 year old loved it! We were all talking about how we would make it next time and who we should invite over lol! This one was made with peppers, onions, green olives and turkey sausage, so healthy and soooooo yummy!!!!
  • purplecharm
    Options
    I decided not to tell my 10 year old DD before she ate a slice that the crust was made of cauliflower. After she ate the first slice, she told me that she really like the crust. I was laughing inside. After she finished eating, I told her that I had something to tell her regarding what the crust was made of. She told me not to tell her because then she would no longer like it LOL. So, it will be my secret for now.
  • Living91
    Options
    That actually looks pretty good... it has also given me the idea to try cauliflower as a rice replacement :)
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    :Does it taste of cauliflower? I can't even stand the smell of it cooking, so if DH wants cauli cheese he has to wait til my sister cooks it at Christmas:huh: I'm doing a foccaccia base at the weekend (cos I've got a bread mix needs using up) but for something I can eat more of I might be tempted to switch.....
  • 5678AnnieB
    Options
    Wow this looks amazing - can't wait to try.
    Have found so many great recipes on these boards :smile:
  • CherylAnne1988
    Options
    that looks awesome - i never knew there was orange cauliflower. IM gunna have to make this.
  • jillsjourney
    jillsjourney Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    bumping for later
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    To the OP": You mix cheese into the crust, bake it and then top it with cheese and bake it again? Am I following that right?

To the guy who did the calorie estimate without pepperoni and came up with 200 to 300 calories for HALF of the pizza: Did you count the cheese IN the crust AND the cheese ON the crust?
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    bump
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Looks good. Thanks for sharing your pics. I think I want to try this.
  • mommamills
    Options
    LOOKS DE-LISH!
  • sassyfrass9
    sassyfrass9 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Getyourshineon
    Options
    Can't wait to try... Thanks for the details!
  • BookwomanTerri
    Options
    This looks great. Thanks for the pics. I'm going to have to try this.