Want/Need a Supportive Friend? Add your name!!!

Options

Replies

• Hellh4thnofury
    Options
    I need some support on my end... add me!!! I could use the occasional kick in the a** :)
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they like. Love having lots of friends. :happy:
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I would care much about adding friends on this site, but a kind soul added me and I've really found it motivating and encouraging to have support in that way. So, I would be delighted to have some more friends and look forward to providing support in return! :0)
  • greeneyedjaime
    greeneyedjaime Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm in :happy:
  • alyssadyane
    Options
    Fairly new on MFP, have 91 pounds left to lose, and could use some friends.
  • paulamarie67
    Options
    I am looking to give and receive support too... anyone can feel free to add me! :smile:
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I know a lot of people on here have been on the weight roller coaster and have had enough!!!! I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired myself! I would absolutely love to help motivate and encourage others to realize their potential, and offer advice and support during daily challenges. Most importantly how much we all deserve to be and feel comfortable and happy in our own skin! So with all that being said, FEEL FREE AS A BIRD TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND:D
  • BabyNurseJen
    BabyNurseJen Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hit me up!
  • bevjthomas
    Options
    Hi, my name is Beverly.. Just start tracking Monday, so far its good.
  • Lovebears99
    Lovebears99 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    New supportive friends sounds good to me :happy: I have used MFP a little for calorie logging before, but just recently added a few friends and started looking at the forums for support!
  • madelineyo
    Options
    encouragement is always great!: ) I'm posting from the iphone app and it doesn't let me add friends from here for some reason :( but feel free to add me! :D
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.. i love having lots of friends..... The more the merrier!!!!!:heart:
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    ....same here....anyone can add me....the more watching the more I have to account for
  • mallins
    mallins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in need of some supportive friends. I,m just back here after a long break! Was doing quite well up until October last year. I had lost 3st 5lb but alas I've put a stone of this back on ugh! Need to get back into it. I've just been off to the gym today so at least that's something!

Cheers

Mallins
  • bamboozle_98
    bamboozle_98 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Could use as many friends as I can get....especially single moms who share the same challenges!!! ADD ME!!!
  • rainedisaster
    rainedisaster Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ME!!! i definitely need ALL the help i can get...
  • kimkimwu3
    kimkimwu3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get
  • ajalcazar84
    ajalcazar84 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • Rlev57
    Rlev57 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am Racelle I need lots of support cause I quit easily i get cravings badddd!!!!!!
  • Dmkolls
    Dmkolls Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more support!!