Love Your Belly, Butt, and Thighs

Options
4 moves to slim, sculpt, and lift your top trouble spots fast
By Karen Asp, Prevention

What are your trickiest trouble zones? If you said belly, butt, and thighs, you're in good company: 84% of women cite these as their biggest problem areas. To the rescue: a multitasking routine combining principles of Pilates, yoga, and ballet to target multiple muscle groups and slim you down from every angle. In 3 to 4 weeks, you'll be leaner and stronger.

Bonus: Since new muscle revs your metabolism, you'll burn more fat all day long. Plus, you'll have extra energy for brisk cardio workouts—to flatten your belly even faster.

The Expert: Tracey Mallett, certified Pilates instructor in L.A. and creator of the Renew You Sleek and Lean DVD, designed this workout.

Workout at a glance

Read more: http://health.msn.com/fitness/womens-fitness/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100196526&GT1=31036

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    4 moves to slim, sculpt, and lift your top trouble spots fast
    By Karen Asp, Prevention

What are your trickiest trouble zones? If you said belly, butt, and thighs, you're in good company: 84% of women cite these as their biggest problem areas. To the rescue: a multitasking routine combining principles of Pilates, yoga, and ballet to target multiple muscle groups and slim you down from every angle. In 3 to 4 weeks, you'll be leaner and stronger.

Bonus: Since new muscle revs your metabolism, you'll burn more fat all day long. Plus, you'll have extra energy for brisk cardio workouts—to flatten your belly even faster.

The Expert: Tracey Mallett, certified Pilates instructor in L.A. and creator of the Renew You Sleek and Lean DVD, designed this workout.

Workout at a glance

Read more: http://health.msn.com/fitness/womens-fitness/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100196526&GT1=31036
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :wink:
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    like a broken record, i have to saw it again....

bellydance!

works all those areas, and its fun! i have an 8-pack under my tummy fat, no more back pain, and better posture. try it!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Kind of with the topic, but also off....I read in a Self magazine awhile back, that women who happen to be a little bigger around the thighs and butt area, overall, tend to have a higher IQ. Thought that was kind of interesting...makes me feel a little better somedays!
    :)
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Kind of with the topic, but also off....I read in a Self magazine awhile back, that women who happen to be a little bigger around the thighs and butt area, overall, tend to have a higher IQ. Thought that was kind of interesting...makes me feel a little better somedays!
    I think I posted that on here a little while back:laugh:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Guess I could be a rocket scientist:laugh:
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    me three..hehehe:laugh: :laugh:
  • arolsma
    arolsma Posts: 15
    Options
    need to try belly dancing :)