Options
Hello my name is Yvonne. I am a mother of 5 and have been struggling being overweight for about 18 yrs.. Can anyone help me out on how to start inputting the data.

Replies

• Krickette_16
    Options
    Hello & welcome! If I'm understanding your question correctly, then you click on the "My Home" tab and then on the left hand side click on "Track Food", then do a search for the item. When you locate the item click on the item, then on the right hand side you can adjust the serving size and double check the NI for the item. Then below where you select the serving size, click on the add button. Hope this helps & if not just feel free to ask additional questions. Good Luck!!
  • debond
    debond Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, Yvonne.
    I've only been around MFP for 5 days now and I'm running through adding foods and exercise like a pro! :-) You'll soon get the hang of it!

I'm a newbie too...Hi, everyone! I was lucky...I was searching for an App for my iPhone and I saw this site and I think it is great! It takes a bit of work at first, adding the various foods, but it's getting easier each day!

Of course, losing the weight isn't getting easier, but I definitely started at the wrong time as we went to London for the weekend to a restaurant featured on the F word and I racked up amost 4000 calories in two days! Doh! Still, I expect after all the exercise I have done this week I should see another pound come off by the weekend!

Here's hoping...

Dean