How to increase calories..?

Options
Hi guys. I've been reading for the past couple weeks on the forums and the net about TDEE and BMR. I read the "MFP Roadmap" post and others that helped clarify for me that, essentially, I should be eating about 15-20% less than my TDEE per day and above my BMR. I've unfortunately been programmed since birth to think that losing weight means eating less and staying fairly low in calories. Since starting this weight loss in late November I have had ok success working a 40 30 30 ratio, down about 20+ pounds as you can see. This past month though things really really slowed down. Since Dec 31 I'm actually only down perhaps a little over one pound a week which I thought was pretty slow since I've been really pretty religious overall about my caloric intake every day. I'm admittedly not very "active" (I walk @ 2.5-3.5MPH for anywhere from 35-50min 3-4 times a week, light housework) but my MFP calorie setting is at 1450 (early on I was at 1200 then 1300) Based on my TDEE (1896) and my BMR (1580) I should likely actually be higher (1550??) and then on days I do burn a few hundred calories exercising, I should continue to NET around 1500 (errrr, is this part right??!)
If I am correct and need to ADD 100 calories per day should I just go ahead and do it, or should I do like 1450 this week and continue for 2 wks, then graduate to 1500 for 2 weeks, then 1550 for 2 weeks? Or what's the best strategy?
Thanks for any advice, I just need to hear from other people some kind of confirmation on the actions I am taking, or should take...