Def not feeling it today

Options
So I'm supposed to go to the gym today. I take Fridays and Mondays off. But I am NOT feeling it.

I have fibromyalgia and while I've had a lot fewer flares since turning into a gym bum I am not feeling great. My neck and jaw have been achy and my legs are super stiff. Plus my shirt actually hurts me. To be specific, the elastic on my camisole undershirt feels like a knife.

I guess I just wanted to whine a little.

What I really need to do is take my meds and go to the gym anyway - not going and staying home will not help the ache. In fact I'll just stiffen up more lying around. Maybe some workout endorphins will help.

Replies

• MariSama44
    MariSama44 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    They will help.

theres lots of times I feel sick or bad and dont want to go to the gym. Every time consitantly I feel better after the workout. Think about the good feeling you get after you're done rather than toughing through the workout. that's what keeps me eager and going. :flowerforyou: You can do it!
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Think new pair of jeans, not sure where you are from but i am from south texas and i thinking shorts and halter tops. summer gets HOTT..
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    when you return from the gym. here a trick i use

when i get real sore

espon salt in the hot tub and lay in it for a good 10 mins if you like longer then go for it :)
    that always helps :")
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options
    Haha. From Louisiana. And going on a cruise in May. So I'm thinking "swimsuit and sleeveless shirts."