Has anyone else done or doing slimming world??

Options
I joined last week and lost 3lbs my 1st week next weigh in is tuesday and was just wondering if anyone else has done this plan and done well x

Replies

• Millie2045
    Options
    Hi I did it a couple of years ago lost about 2.5 stone but if you
    don't stick to it it goes back on very easily
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hiya -

I had some brilliant sucess on Slimming World (i lost 12lbs in my first week when I joined). I find that its a hard one to figure out calorie wise as it's really pushing the "free" foods. I have to admit that a load of the recipies they use are honestly #amazeballs! I don't do it anymore, but I have to credit it for giving me the cooking bug and I still use a lot of the recipies now, they have an amazing chicken tikki recipie :)
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I've done it and I did lose weight but I gained it all back as it did not educate me as to what was healthy. I have a problem with free food- its not free it has calories. If used in conjunction with this the you'll prob do v well
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've done it and I did lose weight but I gained it all back as it did not educate me as to what was healthy. I have a problem with free food- its not free it has calories. If used in conjunction with this the you'll prob do v well

this is pretty much the reason I stopped doing it, I found that I really struggle with "free food" as I would just *load* up on it and pass it off as being free so therefore no calories. I don't think I gained much back after I stopped, but I did really enjoy the group support aspect of it :)