easy packed lunch?

Options
slimiranda
slimiranda Posts: 15 Member
Hi folks, I am looking for ideas for an easy packed lunch to take to work with me. Somthing I can shop for on a monday and will last a few days, that i can make the night before without it going soggy and that is low in cals. I have been having cut up veg, humus and yogurt dip with fridge raiders for the last 4 weeks and need a change...

any ideas??

Replies

• trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    grate courgette and carrot together, and mix with shredded fresh mint and lemon zest. takes like 2 minutes and is soo yum
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    2 boiled eggs, 2 slices bread, & some type of non-deli meat. With mustard.
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I usually take some leftover protein from the night before, a low cal/high fiber wrap, and an apple or veggies and hummus.
  • tamberry1
    Options
    Try the website skinnytaste.com. They have a lot of great recipes that are easy to make, or I will pack one serving size of baby carrots (35 cal), one oz of cheese (110 cal) and 2 oz of Oscar Mayer carving board ham (60 cal). :smile: :smile:
  • teresa0331
    teresa0331 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Grill/bake several boneless chicken breasts on Sunday & they will last several days. Then you can dip or top them in different ways to mix it up. i.e.: Little bbq sauce, or Red Hot sauce w/little crumbled blue cheese, etc. You can also slice it thin for sandwiches/wraps or for a salad topper.
  • makethemostoflife
    Options
    I take a cup of Chobani Greek Yogurt, there are lots of flavors, a cup of strawberries, blueberries, a banana or apple. And, a 1/4 cup of mixed nuts.