what have you always wanted to be?

Options
124»

Replies

• theblondetrick
    theblondetrick Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Since I was little I've always wanted to be an actress,but obviously that's never gonna happen,so now I hope to become an interior designer when I graduate from college.
  • HardRockCamaro
    Options
    A fighter pilot.

I blame Top Gun and living next to an RAF training base...
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Skinny.. hahah.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I would love to own my own bakery! Artisan breads and on occasion some nice sweet breads. :smile:
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    A social worker. Another year and a half, and I'll be qualified! :)
  • JulieBGoood
    JulieBGoood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    If I could be anything I would like to be a mother! Other than that I would love to work with children, maybe a para pro in the reading room at an elementary school.
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I wanted to be so many things..
    A drummer in a punk band, advertising executive, carpenter, events planner, animator and so on and so on.
    Pretty much anything creative! I'm now in marketing and always doing something creative for extra cash.

My boyfriend's the most ambitious person I know.. he told me the other day he wants to be a House Husband.. what a dork :)
  • johnjkkelly
    Options
    The King of England, its not a real job, and your stupid rich
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    A doctor... I'm on the path now, another semester or two of undergrad work then off to med school... Of course I figured it out after wasting 5 years in college and 4 years in a dead-end IT job.
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    A grandma!
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options
    When I was a kid just like all boys I wanted to be a cowboy, at another time I wanted to be a fireman, then I saw guys with white hats being bossy to guys in yellow hats...and I wanted to be a white hat...well...
    I was born in Alberta and am a cowboy, with my jeans, boots, buckle and hat, which I now make look good as I am thinner.- so check that off the list.
    I am a project coordinator for a steel company, yep there is the white hat...so check that off the list...
    And now, since I look better, feel better and am in better shape I am on a volunteer firefighting team and training for my level 1. (which I am using as my exercise for MFP)
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Spoken word artist
  • Saaaam42
    Saaaam42 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    A meteorologist...but I could never figure out the whole science thing, so for now I'm a corporate paralegal. Which works...for now :wink:
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Archaeologist. :"D Or Egyptologist, more specifically.

I am OBSESSED with Egypt! I was really upset in school when there was no more ancient history.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I wanted to run an advertising agency where I could "sit around and dream up funny ad slogans". I know the LAST thing I wanted to be was a teacher -- not enough money, lots of hours, demanding students, unreasonable parents, etc.

Well, guess what?

I'm a 6th grade school teacher. AND I LOOOOOOOOOOVE what I do.