Pregnancy Pounds!

Options
Hi everyone, I am a young mom of 2. I am 22 years young and just had my daughter 10 days ago. I have 28 pregnancy pounds to lose and am excited to start the journey. I won't be super active for the first 6 weeks (until I get clearance from my doctor) but would like to start tracking my food at least. I love how they have a breastfeeding option here as well (in the food calculator) so that I know I am not depriving my body or my little one and can still achieve a slow healthy weight loss. Ideally I would like to lose the weight by June or so but even if I don't as long as I am making progress in the right direction I will stay happy and healthy!

Good luck everyone and here is to better choices and longer lives!:)

Replies

• tikab89
    tikab89 Posts: 29
    Options
    I am a mother of 2 also! I just turned 23 last month. I had a c section with my first so it has always been a struggle for me to lose weight. Then I had my 2nd via vbac but she still left me with some weight. I went from 114 to 150! I am now down to 134. Too bad we weren't blessed like some of these other women who snap back to their original body 2 days after having a baby! lol. Good luck on your journey, and have fun with it!