Hello

Options
My sister lost 40 lbs in 6 months while using this site. I lost 40 lbs twice with other methods
and now I'm ready to get back my teenage body and keep off those 40 lbs for good.
I am an emotional eater and there's not a lot of info out there about that.
Any emotional eaters out there, I would love your suggestions.
I do good all day, but after dinner- I'm reaching for the comfort food.
I understand the biology of emotional eating- but man its hard to break the habit.
Single mom of 3- my time is 0. I do give myself about 20-30 min at nite
to use my treadmill. My time is not without interuptions.

Replies

• trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I eat for so many reasons its really hard to break that habit... I eat when I am tired, stressed, angry, upset, you name it... I try to at least log it all that way I am accountable for what I am eating. Good luck and if you would like to friend request me feel free.
  • cfletch123
    Options
    hello, same with me. I do great all day, But after dinner the sweet cravings hit me.. try this.. after dinner if the comfort food cravings strikes, eat fresh fruit or a special k (Kellogs) bar. Last night I ate 3oz of frozen all natural blueberries Thawed of course.
    Good luck!
  • kirkytwo
    kirkytwo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm an emotional eater too,have been for as long as I can remember. Have been losing weight for a while now but my Mum suggested I try this site as old habits are slowly creeping back and I still have so much to lose. I just completed my 1st 30 day shred workout. Hard but feeling really good now. Plus I've earned some extra calories so I'm going to enjoy some apple strudel and custard after dinner tonight :happy: